Conditions of hire
There are important health and safety guidelines which apply to the hire of the hall:
The Fire Risk Assessment has been carried out to satisfy the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and all users of the hall shall observe the fire regulations as set out in the entrance of the hall and shall familiarize themselves with the fire safety equipment and procedures.
Date of assessment 13th September 2017
1. Those people who hire the hall need to consider having liability insurance in their own name to cover their own legal liabilities.
2. Hirers of Cofton Parish Hall shall indemnify the Cofton Parish Hall Committee against all claims demands or proceedings in respect of goods or clothing, or the death or injuries of any person which shall occur during the period of hire, provided that this indemnity shall not apply to any claim, demand, action or proceedings which arise out of the negligence on the part of the Parish Hall Committee or agents, or from any defects in the premises.
3. All breakages must be paid for
4. The hall must be left in a clean and tidy state
5. When leaving late at night consideration must be given to nearby residence